Friday, January 11

Ethan Goes to the Hospital!!


So today was a little scary. All the sudden Ethan started crying and screaming that his stomach hurt. He kept holding his side and was crying so hard, I could tell he was in a lot of pain. So we took him up to the hospital and he got an ultra sound on his stomach and all kinds of fun tests. The poor little guy, it was so sad. After his medicine started kicking in he was pretty funny about it all. I told him he was a good boy at the doctor and he said " Yeah me was good and let her check my stomach, me didn't try to punch her." It was so funny, I think he was having bad memories from the dentist. ha ha When I showed him this picture he said "Oh my gosh, look at my hair." I think he definately takes after his dad. Anyway, hope we don't have to fo that anytime soon. I have no idea why this is a mini picture. sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck? Is he okay? What was wrong with him? Is he home now? He is so funny. I started laughing about the punching and hair comment.