Saturday, March 15






Ethan is getting so big. I swear he seems like he's 10 lately. He loves to draw pictures lately and tries to write his name, its so crazy to me how fast they grow up. We were out at my mom's and Kado and Macken were doing homework, so he had to do his too. I took some pics cuz he was so proud of himself:)The first pic is a picture he drew of our family. The one with the huge head is Cole:) He wanted to help Cole wash windows the other day, so Cole paid him to help him and he went and spent his money on new puzzles. What a cutie!!

2 comments:

Heather Whitehead said...

i love the drawings! your boys are so funny they are so cute.

Laura said...

Ethan looks so old washing windows. I can't beleive our boys are soooo old. I am sad. I Think I get sad about it everyday. I love his face in the last picture:) Will couldn't stop laughing about those pictures. I love that he had to do his homework too. Brooks is always on his computer doing homework so Will gets on mine and plays pbs and says he is doing homework. I love when they copy things we do. It is so cute. has track started? Have you guys gone to any meets? Hopefully we can come to state that would be fun. I cannot wait until summer. I am so excited to be closer to home (hopefully)!!