Thursday, July 17

I have been such a slacker at posting lately, I have been trying to post these pics for a month now:) Everytime I try it freezes and then I don't try for another week or so, anyway here are some pics of the kids and Cole when Whit was here. They went swimming quite a bit, and they loved it! Especially Haze, he pretty much walked off in his clothes. Here's Ethan swimming by himself:)
Cole doing who knows what--making sure he didn't stink ha ha



Here they are feeding the ducks at First Dam-


Ethan feeding himself and the ducks :)


3 comments:

The Reese Family said...

AMY I am so glad you posted more pics!! Hope everything is going good! Your so much stronger then I could EVER BE!!!! If you ever need help let me know.

Heather Whitehead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taiya Brown said...

I love how Ethan is eating the bread too, that's so funny!!