Thursday, October 30

Just a little catch up--










I haven't posted anything forever, we are still alive and kicking. I have been so lazy at blogging, and Cole decided to drop our camera and break it :), so that is my excuse. I have a lot to catch up on. Things have been pretty busy here. In September Cole turned 33. That sounds so OLD!! I remember bein a kid and thinking that was ancient ha ha We decided to make him some cakes, one was German Chocolate and the other was Ethan's specialty rainbow cake. He had a blast mixing colors for the frosting. Cole got to go to Cabela's so he was happy. We also went to the Circus with some of my family at the end of September. I almost think I had more fun than the kids, but it was really cool. Ethan had a big month in September. He started Pre-school and also indoor soccer. He loved them both at first, and then the newness wore off:) I can't believe he is getting so old. What a cute little stinkers we have.

No comments: