Sunday, November 2

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

On Halloween Ethan had a Halloween Parade at Preschool. He was so excited to go to school and did such a good job. It was so cute I loved it. He didn't want to wear his hulk costume, cuz someone else was hulk, so he wore his Spiderman suit. Needless to say there was not a shortage of super heroes around here on Halloween:)


**Dad and Haze before E's parade**





**All the super heroes**



**Peter Parker:)**
**Hulk and Kung Fu Panda**

**Captain America and Wonder Woman**
**Little Captain America aka Ethan and Big Captain America aka Uncle Lando **

3 comments:

The Reese Family said...

AMY!! I thought you died :):) Looks like you had a busy halloween! Ethan is such a stud, and kung fu panda is so cute:):).

Heather Whitehead said...

Cute costumes your kids are seriously so cute and it freaks me out everytime you post a picture of ethan, i swear he is a little mini Amy. ha ha I thought the super heros were you and Cole at first! I'm doing good, I'm glad your back to blogging i too thought you died or somethin.
How are you guys doing?

The Johnson Crew said...

Cole you don't have to dress up to be my super hero!! Cool pics of the kids. Skadush hazen!