Friday, November 28

Tagged--

(I had to post the funniest picture of Cole I could find, I doubt he'll be happy:)
What is your husband's name? Cole
How long have you been married? 5 1/2 almost 6 yrs.
How long did you date? 2 years
How old is he? 33
Who eats more sweets? That is most definitely me
Who said "I love you" first? He did, of course!
Who is taller? Cole is.
Who can sing the best? Not me that's for sure, Cole does have a pretty good voice, his mom still swears he should have been in choir in high school:)
Who is smarter? That's easy, me. Ha ha. We are both smart about different things.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? Neither, but when we had one we both did. I actually like mowing the lawn.
Who cooks dinner? McDonald's does:) I usually do, unless it involves meat then Cole does, I hate cooking meat. Well, I can handle hamburger I guess:)
Who drives? I try to drive as much as possible, but Cole usually won't let me, he says I give him anxiety and vice versa. He is always quick to remind me he is now a professional driver..gag. ha ha
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out, and then I brought my roommate along :)
Who wears the pants? Depends what pair we're talking about....but I would say me, no its pretty equal:)

2 comments:

Jim Rowley said...

:)

The Johnson Crew said...

Cole you are so ODD! I can tell Amy did the tag thing, you always tell me that you wear the pants?