Tuesday, December 23

Holy Christmas Party BATMAN!!!

We had our annual Christmas party at my dad's this last weekend. We had a blast as usual. I had to post all these pics, it was so funny, we always get pj's and this year we also got some super cool bling to go along with them. I think Cole was really getting into it:) We all had a great time with it. The kids had a blast also. Santa made his yearly appearance, however once again my kids DID NOT like Santa. Ethan and Will got some awesome Batman costumes and Ethan has barely taken his off!!









3 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

That party was so fun! I love the pic of the Batman's:)

The Reese Family said...

looks like you guys had a blast!!! I am sure the boys got spoiled :) I love your family...so fun!

Anonymous said...

Great Batman Pic!!!!!


Gansta' Cole! LOL