Tuesday, January 13

Christmas!!

I can't believe I am barely posting our Christmas pictures. I have no idea where time goes. We had such a good Christmas this year, I was really sad it was all over so soon. We had Whitney with us this year and the boys had a blast playing with her. She is such a sweet girl. We went to my mom's for Christmas Eve, and the kids attempted to do the Nativity. It was hilarious. And Cole's parents came on Christmas Day and stayed for a few days so that was also fun to spend time with them. Needless to say we had tons of fun with all our family and the kids had a blast, Ethan had a cheesy smile for every present and Haze actually was into opening presents this year, he would tear off the paper and then go for the next one. Enjoy the pics, there are tons of them, sorry!!







2 comments:

jessica said...

So fun! Isn't it great with little kids? Your boys are just too cute!
We should totally get together and take Star to dinner. I called her this week and was going to try to, but then she said she was off to Vegas this weekend. So maybe next week? Let's do it! It would be fun to see you!

Laura said...

Cute pics! I love their pjs. I love your cute background too. Valentine backgrounds are my favorite! Remember how we got engaged on the same day the day after Valentines! That seems like 25 years ago ha ha!