Saturday, January 31

Darlene's 50th Party!!

My stepmom Darlene turned 50 on the 19th. She threw herself a big ol' bash and flew in all her family from Alabama. It was fun to see her kids and their families and also her mom. The kids had a blast playing together!!


**The Birthday Girl****All the little kiddos** ( I love Haze's face in this one)
**And I love Ethan in this one, so I posted both**
**Haze and his bling, love the hair huh**
**Hazen's new favorite thing to do**
**Cute couple, Dad and Darlene**
**Cheese!!**
**Dad in his bling from the Sugar Bowl**

2 comments:

jessica said...

How fun! I love the picture of Hazen doing his new thing! Too funny! What a cutie :)
We need to be picking a day for our next girl's night out!

KayDee said...

Looks like lots of fun latley with the familuy! Is cole still gone?? Hope all is going well for you guys! Let us know if you ever come our way?!