Friday, January 16

Little Stinker!!


Hazen is such a little stinker. Yesterday I was getting ready and did not notice that he had taken my lipliner. All the sudden he said "Mom, Mom" and I looked down and he had the proudest smile on his face. He was so thrilled with what he had done, all Ethan and I could do was laugh. He is getting so big I can't believe it. He is such a calm, well usually, and relaxed little boy. He is always happy and wants to be just like his big brother. He will no longer sit in his high chair, he has to be at the table, and his favorite words are no and football. His favorite thing to do is play football. He is starting to talk so much, if I don't answer when he says mom one time he starts calling me Aim, I am still wondering where he picked that up:) My baby is growing up:(


6 comments:

The Reese Family said...

he is getting so big! Is he in big boy UNDERS ???????? If so HOW IN THE WORLD DID U DO THAT?

jessica said...

He is soooo cute! Fun to see them grow up, but kind of sad hu? I just want them to stay little!
Time for another??

Taiya Brown said...

That is hilarious he did that with your lip liner! He's seriously such a good little baby, i love him lots!

jessica said...

Hey Amy! It was so fun to hang out the other night...let's do it again soon! And by the way...you look great! Talk to you soon, jes

Heather Whitehead said...

I know i haven't talked to you in forever either! Ya we had a fun Christmas even though it was pretty cold this year.
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas too, i love the new pictures of your boys and whitney so cute. What's new with you guys? I need to give you a call sometime, when is best to reach you?
Have a great day:)

Jody said...

Hey Cole and Amy,
This is one of Coles friend from elementary.. and Friends with Jessica... Small world. Looks like you have a beautiful wife and family.. Just thought I would say hi