Tuesday, May 5

Easter pics....a month later!!

We did so many fun things for Easter, I had a ton of pictures to post, maybe that's why it took so long, I was overwhelmed by the number of pictures:)Ethan had a blast at Baby Animal Days, he loved riding the horse and the Easter bunny, and basically everything there, if you can't tell by the smile. Hazen on the other hand wasn't really in the mood for it all. He was all excited to ride the horse, and when we set him on it, he freaked out screamed like a little girl:) Maybe next year.


**My studly little guys**
We had an Easter egg hunt at my mom's with all the cousins, minus Will and Halle, the kids loved it and loved all the candy!! What a great weekend!!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Hey welcome back to blogging stranger! I was just thinking about you wondering how you're doing and thinking we need to get together! And oh my gosh could your boys be any cuter??? Looks like you've been having fun!

Heather Whitehead said...

Yeah you updated it's about time girl, looks like you had a fun easter i love all your pictures and your boys always look so cute!
BTW i got Landon's wedding invitation i love it and they are such a cute couple!
I'll be waiting to see more pics:)

Taiya Brown said...

FINALLY a post!! That picture of you and Cole is way cute:) And I can't get over how adorable your boys look in their easter church clothes! I love those shirts and ties!

The Reese Family said...

your boys look so handsome in their easter outfits! their eyes are gorgeous!!