Tuesday, March 24

Cole's Facial Hair Fun:)

I've been meaning to post these for a while, and just remembered. Cole has a facial hair obsession, just teasing. But he grew out his beard and decided to have fun getting rid of it:)**Big bushy beard, although it got much bushier than this**
**Big bushy Goatee**(Is that how you spell it)
**Handlebar mustache** (Ethan cried and would not talk to him when he had this ha ha)
**Sick Mustache** ( I cried and would not talk to him when he had this:) He looks like the peculiar purple pie man, does anyone know who that is besides me?? From Strawberry Shortcake:)
** And last but not least, no facial hair, smooth as a baby's bottom :) I only had a side view picture.

10 comments:

jessica said...

These pictures are so funny! I was laughing so hard about the peculiar purple pieman...of course I remember! I loved strawberry shortcake!

Laura said...

Ha ha I am seriously laughing so hard right now! My fav is the mustache one:) He looks like a creepo! He totally should've held onto that one a little longer:)

Laura said...

No I think I like the handlebar one better:) ha ha

The Johnson Crew said...

You are way to bored with yourself. Your work needs to work you a little harder. It is great to see the last kid shaving in our class finally have facial hair! Grow out the handlebar one again you looked like a stoned biker!

Lenn
I was laughing as I was typing!

Our Favorite Things said...

Holy Crap Cole!!!!! You look like a child molester in the one with the handle bars.....creepy....I like you better with a baby's bottom on your face...

The Reese Family said...

that is totally disgusting! he can grow some awesome facial hair though. What a MAN :) haha. Glad he shaved!

blaine said...

WOW! I'm not sure if I'm more envious or amazed! Either way, that's awesome!

Kristi Rowley said...

He looks like a totally different person in each picture. Jim has a mustache and go-t. I personally prefer the shaven face. It's too prickly

KayDee said...

Those are some GOOD pictures!!

Heather Whitehead said...

You guys are so funny these pictures are hilarious and i remember the peculiar purple pieman, i'm still laughing! I'm so glad he didn't keep any of those but i'm sure you wouldn't let him i know i wouldn't ha ha.