Monday, March 9

Update on Ethan

Today Ethan went to the Dr. to get his shots for Kindergarten. Where does time go?? I cannot believe he is this old. He did fairly well, a lot better than we expected considering his huge dislike of doctors, shots and medicine, (and I don't blame him). They checked his eyes, and he has 20/20 vision, he is in the 40th percentile for height, and 70th for weight.
He is at such a fun age. He is so inquisitive and asks us at least 20 times a day what different things mean. He asked me the other day what embarrassed means, and what it means to forgive someone, and it caught me off guard I was like well it means your embarrassed, and you forgive them, duh :) It actually makes me use my brain and think for once:) He is so funny, he keeps coming up with the funniest things, we were in the car the other day and he said "mom are you driving really super fast or really gently slow, cuz if your going fast the cops will get you" I just laughed but I guess its good I have him to keep me in check!! He also asked me how your boogers keep coming back when you have picked them already, we were laughing hysterically at this one:)
He also loves to say "that's a darn shame" and "honestly mom" , I have no idea where he picked these up but I love it when he says them!!
What a cute little guy, we love him so much and are very blessed to have him:)
P.S He also HATES his picture taken lately, hence the shortage of Ethan pictures.

2 comments:

jessica said...

Time flies doesn't it?? A kindergartener! ha! I'm not far behind you on that one...some of the stuff you wrote that he says reminds me sooo much of Ashton! They are hilarious aren't they? he's a cutie!

Laura said...

Ha ha thats a darn shame thats hilarious! I know I say this all the time but KINDERGARTEN are you kiddin me?? Where did the last 5 years go!! He's a cute too!