Wednesday, March 4

Catching up--

I need to do a lot of catching up.. We went to Pocatello to to see my cute brother Kado at the track meet:) We had a fun time seeing him, and like always the boys had a blast with him, they love their Uncle Kado.He has a ham string injury, so my mom bought him some magic cream he was putting on when I took this pic:)
**Kado and Haze**
**Ethan was loving being down on the track, seeing what was going on**
My beautiful little sis went to a dance last weekend so I had to post some pics of her and her beautiful dress:)

****To be continued........

3 comments:

Heather Whitehead said...

I'm so glad you finally updated ha ha! Cute pictures of Kado and Mckinnon wow do i feel old! Ya it was so much fun having my parents here we had alot of fun. Things are goin good just hangin out in another country ha ha. How are you guys? Ya you and Star should totally come over it would be fun. Hey i'm coming back to the states in June so we will all have to get together i would love to see you!

jessica said...

Fun! And your sister is so cute, surprise surprise! Yes we totally need to get together...I'll call Star, how does next week look for you? Pick a night!

Taiya Brown said...

I love how Heather still calls Mack, McKinnon that's funny:) Those pics are so cute. I'm bummed Kado is hurt! And Mack looks SO pretty!