Monday, March 23

Big Moments at Our House!!

We have had a lot going on at our house lately....Hazen now goes potty on the toilet, he came in the other day and said "poo poo" so I told him to go sit on his potty and go and he hasn't stopped since. Wow I love it. When he is done he stands up and pumps his fists and says "yes" or "whoo hoo". Only diapers at night, the end is in sight:) ha ha that rhymed!
Also, we went and registered Ethan for kindergarten last week. He wasn't too excited at first but he is now. I took him and drove by the school, and he got really excited when he saw the play ground. He did really good with his assessment, and loved being there. He took his webkinz for moral support:) How sad he is this old, I'm not that old...who am I kidding ha ha

4 comments:

Laura said...

YEAH for Hazer!! That is sooooo nice:) I think I will cry when they go to kindergarten:( That was fun to come up! Will was so mad he didn't get to come so we will probably have to come up soon because he begs me everyday to go to Logan! I have been looking at Park City condos:) They really aren't too bad priced and I think it would be way fun to do soon!

jessica said...

Wow! Good job Hazen! Isn't it just so nice when they get it?? That's good Ethan is getting excited for kindergarten too. Ashton already tells me he's never ever going...just like he said about preschool! Call me and we'll plan our date night :)

The Reese Family said...

I am so jealous that Hazen is potty trained. Daxton will hide when he is pooping!!! or he will tell me poop and then laugh! Any suggestions?? Man O MAN!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute, I can't believe they look so much alike. Thanks for letting me know about that blog site, I would love to know more about it.