Saturday, October 24

Chicken Fried!!

So... I must confess I have a new obsession :) I love the Zac Brown band.. I don't know what it is..the song Chicken Fried just reminds me of growing up at my house... and Whatever it is.. I just feel like he is singing directly to me .. ha ha ok so I have probably been in the house ENTIRELY too long with sick kids, but I do love their music. Something about it just makes you want to get up and boogie ha ha. And I love his voice :)

The main reason for this post however is because one day in the car Chicken Fried came on, and we were jamming out to it and Ethan said "mom isn't it funny that some people call rootbeer, beer for short!!" It was hilarious. He is so cute I had to post it.

Anyway, feel free to turn up your volume and jam out to my new music ha ha

3 comments:

jessica said...

I'm so with ya Amy! I love them!!! It's kind of funny...last year when my Dad came to visit, he brought their cd with him (they weren't even on the radio yet). He had been on a business trip and they happened to be playing nearby where he was staying so he went and saw them and bought their cd. He told me I had to listen to it and he just knew they'd be big someday! It was so cool when I heard them on the radio after already having their cd...then calling my Dad to tell him he was right! If they ever come around here...let's go see them!
Sorry your kids are sick :( Get them better so we can go take their pictures. Call me!

jessica said...

Just me again...that is so funny what Ethan said! I love it :)
Ashton has always called beer "beard"! And the other day he told me he was sick and thought he must have caught the "slime flu". They are so funny!

Taiya Brown said...

hahah That's hilarious Ethan said that, he's too cute! Cam & I love that song too!