Tuesday, October 13

Mack Daddy!!

My little sis played her last high school soccer game tonight :( I am so proud of her and the amazing girl she is. I am slightly biased, but anyone can tell you how awesome she really is:) She truly is an amazing soccer player, and I never once saw her play anything less than that! Here are some pics from the last few games!

**Super fans**
**The starting line-up :)
**Before the game**

**Mom and E all bundled up**
**Cute boy Haze**
**Me and Haze modeling our 7's, making sure they were the right way ha ha**
**Grandpa**
**Cute boys, E and Uncle Lando**
**The dumb ref :)


We love you tons Mack and are so proud of you!! What a great year!!

4 comments:

Taiya Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taiya Brown said...

hahah that last pic is so funny with the ref!! And seriously you took yourself out of that pic with me and ethan? You dork!! I'm sad Mack is done playin :(

Our Favorite Things said...

Love the scrapbook page at the top...

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) take a look this emo boy one at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com