Tuesday, December 8

Busy Weekend continued...

The day after Thanksgiving all the girls in the family got together,(except Natalie she had to work, crappy) and had a craft day!! It was so much fun to get together and everyone's crafts turned out so cute!! Can't wait to do it again:)
It was also my brother Brooks' birthday on Friday. We all went to Firehouse to celebrate! He is such an amazing brother, and person in general :) He has always been such a great example to me. He is truly someone I look up to and admire. We love you lots Brooks :) Even if you are a Ute fan... ha ha
Saturday morning me and the boys, and Tai and Cam headed down to Salt Lake to have a late Thanksgiving dinner, well sort of, with my dad and Darlene. It was so fun to see them, and the kids had fun helping Grandma Darlene put up the Christmas Decorations!
Cute little turkeys...
Darlene.. yet another Ute fan :) and Dad bending over in the oven:)
**E**

**Cute pic of Haze I had to post**

3 comments:

jessica said...

So fun! Okay where did you get that freakin' cute pink and black shirt? I think I need it! Love it! Let's go out and see Star...I think she got back today :)

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taiya Brown said...

We always have SO much fun:) I'm glad we get together with our family as often as we do!! Can't wait for the Christmas parties to start this SATURDAY, YAY!!!