Tuesday, December 22

Dad's Christmas Party...

This last weekend we had our annual Christmas party at my dad's...as usual it was full of great fun and lots of food... ...all the silly grandkids.. I love this picture....
...random pics of everyone there....
Laura, Tai, and me

...Ethan telling Santa all the many things he wants this year...
...this is as good as it got for Hazen, notice he is freaking out...
...Dad and Darlene... Go Utes!! ha ha
...Look at that smile...
..and this one too.. ha ha


E and will...
And it just wouldn't be a party without Pajama's... the kids LOVED their's...
and so did we...
Not such a good pic.. but handsome boys I must say :)

We had such a good time, it is always so much fun to stay over with my Dad and Darlene and my brothers and sisters, it is a blast to just hang out and have fun.. we also got in a few midnight runs to IN and OUT Burger.. gotta love it~

1 comment:

Taiya Brown said...

We had so much fun! I can't believe Christmas is already over, SAD!! Time goes way too fast!