Monday, April 7

Camping Trip

Today Ethan wanted to build a tent, so I had the great idea to put up his little tent. He loved it. He wanted me to get in with him, and how could I say no. (nothing like a little claustrophobia). I think he just liked zipping the door up because he kept getting in and out, but I had to stay in:) He would get out and turn off the lights and say ok its night time, and then a minute later he would get up and turn on the lights and tell me I needed to get up, not that it was possible, if you can't tell I could barely move. Lovely pictures I know:)

Not quite sure what I'm doing here, but Ethan's face is hilarious.

5 comments:

Laura said...

You look so skinny Amy Way to go:)! You guys look so cute in those pictures. That looks fun. We need to go camping this summer. That would be fun. It seems like I am always planning something for summer. I like your cute red shirt:)my tan skinny cute sis-in-law!

Heather Whitehead said...

Looks like you guys had fun camping.... ha ha Your always doing fun things with your boys, your such a cute mom!

The Reese Family said...

Amy your so cute!! Ethan is so hilarious!! Hope the bugs didn't get ya while you were campin!! :)

Laura said...

Okay I changed it so anyone can comment so I expect some Taiya comments:) You better tell her!

Anonymous said...

Sorry didn't know where else to post this... but anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!! The big 3-0 huh?! Ha ha have a happy birthday!! :)