Sunday, April 20

Messy Boys!!

Hazen is now in the stage where he wants to do everything Ethan is doing. Ethan had an ice cream cone the other day, and Haze wanted one too. So I thought what the heck, Shanna gave Daxton one, I'll give him one. He LOVED it.Ethan has been so funny lately, we had pizza the other night, Little Caesar's, his favorite. He was so proud he said "mom I can read" and he spelled h-o-t-n-r-e-a-d-y and he said "that spells pizza". I tried to correct him but he wouldn't believe me. What funny boys:)

Hazen stole Ethan's pizza...
and ran away when I tried to get it!

6 comments:

The Reese Family said...

Amy such but boys!! I am babysitting three boys this whole week while their parents go on a cruise! We are sleeping at their house, its been pretty fun!! We need to get together and have a play date!!!

The Reese Family said...

haha I meant cute!! oops!! :):)

The Reese Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Rowley said...

Amy, I love your blog! Your boys are so handsome.

Laura said...

Hazen's eyes are so blue. I love them. How fun. I love ice cream too :) (and pizza) we don't have a that kind of pizza near us but that is probably a good thing :)

Laura said...

Brooks first final on the 29th of this month. He turned in his final paper to one class. I am sooooo excited for him to have a break. He needs one. He gets so tired and stressed during this time. And it sounds like his summer internship will be not so high stress and kind of fun for him. I am so excited for him to be done with his first year. I can't beleive how fast it has gone by. CRAZY. We are super excited to come back. We will be home before you know it. YEAH:)