Tuesday, April 1

Cole's Obsession!!!


Cole loves to always tell me I am addicted to reality tv, but as of late Cole is the one addicted. He loves the show Big Brother. He says it is a great show because it is all about strategy(uh huh:) He actually stayed up past 9:00 one night to watch it ha ha and then tonight I couldn't figure out who he was talking to, so I went in to see and he was telling some guy on the tv that he was crazy and had lost his mind. I thought this was hilarious and very ironic.:) p.s 20 minutes later he is still talking to the tv, and I just googled Big Brother and the Big Brother fan club link had been looked at, he probably joined. Ha ha just thought I would share this.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's way funny! I do hear him tease you about reality shows, i'll have to tease him now:) -Taiya

Laura said...

I was laughing so hard when I read this. That is soooo funny. I will definitely be teasing him:)!

The Reese Family said...

That is pretty darn funny! I was lost on your last comment, what is rock band anyways? Fill me in, am I being a little slow or what!

Amy said...

This must be Amy's weird way of an April fools joke. What is Big Brother anyway. Is it on MTV??? Cole

Heather Whitehead said...

That's pretty funny, maybe Cole should start his own reality show ha ha

Laura said...

I guess you can watch the Big Brother on the internet all the time or something and there is a law student here that watched that show you know them just in the house on the internet for like 6 hours straight. Now that is a little extreme but I don't think he has any friends:)

Laura said...

Hey I need your help. When you get on my blog does it have a blue border around my pictures on the posts? Brooks' computer was showing this blue around my pictures and I am wondering if it happens on everybodies but mine. Thanks:)

Laura said...

We should take the boys for their birthdays. We could go right after we come home in between their birthday's. That would be fun.