Tuesday, July 7

4th of July Fun!

We had such a fun 4th of July this year. We started out early and went to the parade in Lewiston with my mom and Macken, then walked around and let the kids play on all the blow up slides. Then we just hung out at my mom's and had a BBQ with everyone, well not everyone, but some of the fam, and then we watched the fireworks and then we ended the night with a fire and made smores. It was such a fun day just hangin out with fam.
Me, mom and Haze
Me and my cute liittle stinker
Sexy sisters ha ha, well Tai and Mack are :)
Everyone at the fireworks
Me and Cole
This is Ethan's result of a long day playing....
and Hazen's too!!

3 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

The 4th of July is my favorite! We had so much fun! I'm excited to go to the pool today!:)

KayDee said...

The boys are getting so big!!! Time for a girl:)

quoizel lighting said...

I love the fourth!!