Monday, July 6

Bear Lake!!

I am such a slacker when it comes to my blog. I try to be better about it but it just doesn't happen. So anyway I am going to post a bunch of stuff and catch up for my own sake, so I can remember things!


A few weeks ago we went over to Bear Lake with Shawna and her kids, we had a blast and luckily picked the only day in two weeks that it did not rain. **We stopped on the way at Rick's Springs to take a picture of the kids, not sure what Whit is doing ha ha**
**So cute, the kids on top of Bear Lake look out**
**Tired on the ride home**
**Haze was pooped out:) Love the upside down glasses**

**Ethan eating his lunch**
**Whit and Jen**
**Ethan/E.T.**
**Cole packing in the umbrella** Don't you love the clouds, they look fake**
**All the boys playing in the sand**
**Mini golf in the sand**

2 comments:

jessica said...

How fun! I'm glad you caught it a sunny day. I love it over there!

Taiya Brown said...

Those pics are way cute! I love the one of Haze and his upside down glasses haha We need to plan a day to go over there, I want to go atleast once this summer!