Monday, July 6

Cole's Reunion

We went to Salt Lake a couple weeks ago for Cole's 15 Year High School Reunion!! Wow he is so old ha ha. It was actually in Park City, so we went down and stayed for the weekend, since Ethan had surgery the following Monday, and we wanted to see my dad for Father's Day! We had a great weekend, thanks everyone for letting us camp out!**I had to post this picture of the kids, I love it. They were helping Grandma Darlene make cobbler for Father's Day!"
**Cheese!! To 15 wonderful years out of high school ha ha**
**Me and Cole at the dinner**
**Lenn**( I am sure you will love this picture:)**
**The Rich High Class of '94, well at least those that came** Pretty funny, I think my class had nearly 50 times the people :)

1 comment:

The Johnson Crew said...

Hey you failed to tell everyone that the sexy man in yellow with the redneck tan sat between you two at dinner! What happened to the suit stretching picture of Cole? Thanks a bunch for befriending the loner at the ole reunion.

Lenn