Wednesday, July 1

June Birthdays!!

We have so many birthdays in June, I decided to do just one post on all of the awesome people that have had birthdays!!


My super awesome sister in law had her birthday on the 19th! Happy birthday Shawna, we love you lots!! I couldn't find a better sister in law.

My amazing and super funny dad had his birthday on the 28th!! You're the best we love you tons Dad!!
My equally amazing brother had his birthday on the 16th!! He is such a great uncle and brother, we love you tons Lan!!
Lan's wife Natalie, the newest member of our family, had her birthday on the 2nd! Happy birthday Nat, we love you!! (p.s. I stole these pics from you :)
My awesome step dad Lorell, had his birthday on the 1st, thanks for everything and for always making us laugh! We love you tons!!
And last but not least Whitney turned 9 on the 13th of June. The neighbors had a blast watching her open her presents. We love you Whit, thanks for being such a sweet girl!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!

1 comment:

Taiya Brown said...

It's crazy how many birthdays we have in our family in May & June! We have the best family ever:)