Monday, November 23

Thanksgiving Tradition

One of my memories that sticks out the most about Thanksgiving, besides being with my family, is my mom ALWAYS making my grandma's amazing rolls. They are honestly AMAZING :) This last weekend we went out and helped my mom make them, Hazen had a blast rolling out the dough.. and Ethan, well, he basically just played guys the whole time, but he loved being out there. As for me, I didn't do much :) But I always love spending time with my amazing mom. Maybe one day I will attempt to make them myself.. Turkey Day 3 days and counting...

2 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

Love all the new pics!! I'm sad I missed out on making rolls, but I'll be there for the Christmas ones!!! I agree we have the BEST FAMILY EVER!!:)

jessica said...

Those LOOK good! Does she give out her recipe??? Okay not that I'd probably get around to making them, but maybe I would! YUM! Have a happy Thanksgiving...let's get together for Star's bday maybe next week :)