Friday, November 20

They SAY it's your BIRTHDAY!! :)

What a better way to get the WHOLE family together than to celebrate Kado's birthday!! Friday night we all got together at mom's house and had cheesecake, and then Saturday we all got together again to eat. It was so fun to see everyone...
I can't believe my baby brother is 20!! Where does time go? I am so happy we got to see him on his birthday!! I love him so much, he is such a good kid, and I am so proud of him:) My kids absolutely love their "Uncle Hulk", cuz he has muscles inside of his muscles ha ha
Friday night ALL the brothers and sisters went and saw 2012 together. It was so fun to get everyone together, it rarely happens anymore!! I just have to say I am truly blessed to have the best family on EARTH. I know everyone thinks that they do, but I really do :) I have amazing brothers and sisters, and love them all so much:)
So cute... love the cheesy smiles!
Mom, Kado, and Lorell
On the way to the movie, us girls got a little crazy in the car ha ha. I have the best sisters ever :)
**gotta love it...crazy girls**
**Mack, Laura, Tai and me**
These are two random pics I had to add... Hazen as Santa ha ha
Thugs.. ha ha

1 comment:

Kristi Rowley said...

Fun to see all of the pics. You have such a neat family.