Wednesday, November 11

They named a park after him...

My Grandpa is such an amazing guy, he has always been such a good example to me and my whole family in general. Tonight we were able to attend the meeting where it was announced that they will name a park in his honor... ...whereas, his faithful dedicated service has resulted in countless memories cherished by those children who have now grown into productive and healthy adults as a result of his influence.. (this was part of the proclamation they read)
Grandpa, Mom , and her siblings..
Jason, Cole & Haze, Ethan, Grandpa, Me, Mack and Tai.. Not a great pic, but hey it was the only one that worked... :)

I just have to say I have so many wonderful memories of my grandpa, and especially remember the days of Grasshopper with my cousins, when he taught us all the sport of Baseball. What an amazing man, I am so proud to call him my grandpa :) We love you!!

2 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

I'm so happy for Grandpa, he definitely deserves it!! We are lucky we have such a good family:) I love all the self portraits of your boys, they crack me up! You should have put some of those videos of Ethan, those are hilarious haha love you!

Laura said...

He totally deserves that he is such an example to me! Sad we weren't there:(